Saturday, August 4, 2007

Korean BBQ~!

Today early in da morning me and MT going to find my god son to have some breakfast. Before find my god son to had breakfast, then I helped MT to install the Voltage stabilizer which he bought from me.. I hope he satisfied with the improvement.. After had breakfast, then we goes back to college to have our badminton time.. Wah.. Kinda hard to play single with MT.. Don't know why not enough energy to do so.. Maybe because of stopping too long and grow fat liao. hehe.. Anyway, enjoy the game with MT. Thank MT.. When after playing, my gf came and find me.. haha.. Then I send my gf back home together.. Once go home, then I took out my walkie talkie to charge because at night wanna use.. Then after done everything, we wait our cousin and friend to come..After my cousin came, then I gave her a walkie talkie for us to communicate when we driving 3 cars going.. We usually doing like this.. Is good having a walkie talkie in each car when going some place together or convoy. Actually we planned going to Eye on Malaysia, but we very lazy go there because of some reason. Hehe.. The reason is, we having our dinner at Korean BBQ at Waterfront,Ampang.. We damn fucking full till can't move.. RM22 per person and eat as much as you can... But if what we take cannot finish, then we need to pay Rm5 for each 500gram. Haha.. We arrived at 7.40pm and eat till 9.30pm. Seriously, we really so full.. And the food is delicious.. Haha.. That the reason why we cancel going to eye on wheel. So we going lepak by driving car.. First, we drive to Jalan Imbi to sent once of my cousin go back to her mom shop cause her bf is waiting her.. Haha.. Then after we went to the shop, we go in then talk with my aunty lor.. Then after done, we continue our journey sending my gf home.. When we coming back to Bulatan Kampung pandan.. When we coming back, we saw alot of traffic and 2 police car and a ambulance at the rich housing area.. I believe it had something bad happen.. My friend told me said maybe got break in case or rape cases again.. But hopefully not big deal. So when we pass by the esso, something make me angry happen.. It had traffic jams.. So I was in the 3rd lane and I suppose to turn into left to going home.. So since the emergency lane is empty and dun wanna waste time, so me and my friend follow me using emergency lane to turn into left.. Then infront got a hamkachan driving black lmst purposely driving out and block out way.. Kanina.. So I still wanna go tru and stick my side mirror with his side mirror.. He looked damn lan c and I knock his windows twice.. One I using my hand and knock his window and greet his mother.. Then he look damn tulan and wanna have fight.. He already release his safety belt and showing international finger to me.. Then the second time I hit his window using walkie talkie.. His face change green like hell.. Stupid younger wanna show lan c to me? Maybe he get scare because of my walkie talkie.. Tiu.. If you come down fight I also not scare la.. One on one I can knock you down or else, you will kena chase by parang by my friend behind.. Seriously the car behind him honk him.. Otherwise, confirm my friend gonna chase him. So I arrived home safely. After go my home toilet, we continue our journey to Wangsa Maju. Hehe.. While driving, my nothing better to do friend giving us a idea.. Talk Ghost story while driving!! Mahai.. He talk the ghost story damn funny.. We laugh till stomach pain and really hard to drive. That is the entertainment having walkie talkie in each car. Haha.. Can communicate and talk cock together. Hehe. So when arrived, send my gf home then I went back to my house lu.. All going smooth. Hehe.. My friend going back to his house and me going back to my house. Hehe.. So I'm doing blogging now.. Hehe..

Wanna know what ghost story my friend told me? Haha..

The story is like this,

"Last time, have a couple going up to the genting together and had rent a room at a hotel.. Then suddenly they had quarrel and the boy accidently kill his gf.. After he killed his gf, his cloth was full of blood.. The bf feel sad and scare but what he done already done and no turning back. So he hide his gf under the bed.. Then he went back to his house.. He feel so scare and not comfortable.. Then he go find a chinese ghostbuster to help him.. The chinese ghostbuster tell him, he must wash the cloth which full of her blood till clean. Otherwise she will came back and find you revenge.. So he quickly go home and wash his cloth.. The blood was so hard being clean.. And then the time turn 12.00am. Mean is already next day. He feel so scare and continue clean the blood.. But then while he cleaning, she gf return and said "Sure you cannot clean my blood on your cloth, because you not using DYNAMO liquids."

No comments: