Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Raining day
Now day always raining.. Make me don't care to wash my car.. Everytime I wash my car and It gonna to rain, I feel so tulan.. So tired go wash and it raining pulak.. Today afternoon it raining damn heavily.. Feel very funny people driving.. I really don't know why people like to turn on their hazard light when during rain heavily? They should turn on small light instead of turning hazard light.. Turning hazard light is more easier to meet into accident.. Everytime when I came back, I sure open my hood and check at least 3 days once.. Today I feel that my coolant tank getting less water.. Everytime it also get less.. I wonder what happen.. I had sent back to SC to check and they can't managed find what happen.. So today I checked it by myself.. I open the hood, and I rev it.. When the engine was hot, the pressure is great.. So I can checked where leaking.. I spotted that one hose was leaking my coolant.. When I rev it more high, the coolant leak more fast.. So I use a spanner try to tighten the bolt. When I try to tighten it, It damn loose!! They Proton not even screw it tight. Damn dangerous.. Then I try to tighten all the bolt and screw on my engine.. Most of the bolt and screw not tighten enough.. Really damn tulan.. After do, I retune my rpm again.. Carburetor engine is more easier to tune.. Just use philip screw driver and you can tune it liao.. And I remember Mun tat complaining my engine bay was dirty. >_<. So I use a chemical to was my engine bay. Now my engine bay was shinning.. haha.. Thank you mun tat.. If not, I wont so hardworking go wash it.. Hehe.. After kau tim everything, go test drive.. The engine idle until very nice.. And I wonder what is happening to my engine.. Every time in 3rd gear, no matter I rev till 4k rpm or 6k rpm, it only can go 80km/h. But nowday, 3rd gear can go 100km/h on 5k rpm.. I wonder why.. Izit my engine now was clean from those metal shit? Cause it alrready 5000km. Gonna to do my 2nd service.. My dad told me that after done my 2nd service, I should rev go genting.. Otherwise, your car engine performance will get decrease when getting older.. So I maybe going genting to rev my car after I done my 2nd service.. Beside that, my dad asked me that how about the perdana that I gonna to buy.. He told me alot of advise and at last, I give up.. Since I already have a new car, why don't I just sit it for another 3 or 5 years.. Then only change to a better performance car.. The another 3 or 5 years, I will be more suitable to seat more higher performance car because of my income and my mature thinking.. My dad said that me not really suitable to sit a higher performance car because my driving temper isn't that good yet.. Still got abit younger attitude.. First time my dad said malay to me.. "Pantang Di Cabar".. Yes.. I really pantang dicabar on the road.. Not even on the road, even on my real life.. Hehe.. So my dad told me not so fast getting a higher performance car.. Another 3 or 5 years I already 20 age plus, so that time really is time for me to get a better car.. I don't care how old I am.. I must have a Lancer Evolution on my life.. Even I age 50, I also wanna a evolution car.. At least I know what the feeling driving a Evo in my life. Hehe.. My dad asked me that why the sport rims on the store room I not yet installed it on my car.. Then I replied him, no money buy tryre la.. Hehe.. He said he wanna sponsor me 4 piece of Yokohama Advan racing tyre.. But I don't want.. hehe.. Cause I was just joking.. I just wanna wait my tyre botak first then only go for sport rims.. Otherwise, it not worth at all.. Some more is he wanna sponsor me, also worth what.. I already not taking my parent money since 1 years ago.. Haha.. but I don't want la.. Since I have money and I got side income.. Some more I already age 20.. Still cannot give money to my parent to spend.. And dun tell me that, not afford to give money to parent use, and still wanna get money from parent? All of my friend age 20 already start giving their parent money when they get salary.. While I can't pay at this moment.. Let another 2 or 3 years first.. Extreme nights is coming la. Gonna go also.. But this time maybe going with college friend.. Hopefully I can go with them.. Otherwise, they sure tulan already..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment