Thursday, August 9, 2007

Rush Hour 3

Rush Hour 3 is awesome.. It more funny compare with rush hour 1 and 2.. The movie can make the audience laugh from start till end of the movie.. Hehe.. Wait it come out in speedy, then i wanan buy it for collection.. Hehe... After watch the movie at Time Square, then I had my lunch with my dear at Time Square food court.. After had our lunch, then I brought her into the sony shop at time square.. I wanted to get her a PSP as well.. But she don't want cause sony selling for Rm1199.. She called me buy where I bought my psp cause it more cheaper and the package more good compare with Sony.. At least I had 4gb MSPD as free gift.. So monday I gonna go S&M and get her a PSP.. Tomorrow wanna go custom make some sticker for my car.. Hopefully had time to do so.. cause tomorrow I will be kinda busy.. I had 2 appointment tomorrow... Haih.. What a busy life..

No comments: