Monday, July 30, 2007
Sad..
My leg pain cause me can't go out.. Don't know what happen and my leg suddenly pain.. Today actually I wanna go chinatown to met my old friends and also going to S&M to get psp game.. But too bad I can't make it.. Some more it raining.. Haih.. Sad.. Since nothing to do, and I know my cousin wanna go decarboniser on his car.. So I helped him to do it.. So funny either.. I put that thing let the engine suck and then run for 10 minute.. Then after 10 minutes, the smoke is coming.. Hehe.. So he rev his car and the smoke come out liao aedes smoke.. Damn terrible.. Mean his engine is dirty. And the decarboniser is recommend for the car who above 1 year.. So he rev for a time and I told him he can go on the road.. So I see him moving his car and going back home.. When his car moving, I can see the smoke still they and it not less.. It have much more smoke coming out. I bet people will think is putra was dead when saw his exhaust coming alot of white smoke.. Hehe.. And now I have nothing to do.. So I do blogging.. What a boring monday.. And I very happy with the V-Power racing fuel.. It really gave more millage and power.. I had already go 400km and it still have 5 bars.. This is miracle.. bet it can go above 600km.. So happy with my car. Fc so nice and good.. Love it alot.. And now I was finding for a twin servo for my car.. I had vr4 brake pump but the size is slightly same with my stock brake pump.. So I wanna get VR-4 twin servo to improve my brake system.. Because my car brake system is not good as I think..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment