Most of the friend asked me.. Eh wilson, why you so like car and you only driving LMST? Why don't get other new or 2nd hand performance car? Furthermore you driving a iswara and now getting a LMST.. Iswara Hardcore fan? Haha.. Most of my friend maybe really feel I kinda weirdo.. Many people complaining about Proton and proton car is suck.. Why I still get Proton? And change from old Iswara to new Iswara? Long time no do topic sentence.. Now try to recall back.. haha..
There are several reasons why I still prefer Iswara. First, I heard many people was bashing and complaining about Proton because of the QC and workmanship. But why I still can trust Proton? It just a word that people said. So far, I very satisfied with proton. I don't face any seriously problem that my proton car gave me.. I know some ppl really sick of proton because the car broke down in a short term. But just think back.. Only your car had problem. Not mean every proton car have problem. Do you understand what is manufacturer defect? Is normal. Proton is not a god and they can make 100% problem free car.. I seen so many complaining about problem problem. But they complaining, I didn't face the problem yet. While some complaining the car dead after 3 or 4 years.. How much you pay for your car? 3 to 4 years life time of a normal range car is already very good.. Want the car can use forever? Go get better car such like Jaguar. But I bet you don't have money to get it and still sit for proton. You failure human being. I had confident with my Proton car enough. I saw some people more funny. His car broke down. Go service center like his father shop.. Bashing this bashing that.. When the mech asked him, "Bila last service kereta anda?", then he started playing with his finger.. God damn it. Some people don't even bother to go regular check his car for 3 or 4 years.. Like this maintained, give you drive benz also die. Secondly, now come back my topic.. Why I choose LMST? Because I love LMST. I not from a rich family, and my previous car is a Iswara and I bought it from my mom. It still consider a 2nd hand.. And I had really think that wanna get a new car of Iswara when during CNY this year.. After CNY, wonder the LMST price is dropping.. Then confirm that was the fate for me to change car. Hehe.. And I very happy that the first car I had own in my life is new LMST in age 20. Finally I had a car registration card under my name. Do you know how happy with it? I bought this car because of my own effort. Thank proton. Otherwise, I won't have this opportunities. It also can consider cheap to maintained it. Cheap, fast, stable and reliable for my LMST. Beside that, most of my friend asked me why I not feeling jealous that what other younger driving? Sure jealous.. But I everytime tell myself, now I was driving LMST. Once I get a better job, confirm I will be better that time. So what to jealous? I always feel enough whatever I had now.. But dream is also a dream. Sure I gonna make my dream com true. That the reason I won't feel shame when driving a LMST then go meet back some own friend which they driving like Waja, Honda or other JDM car.. At least, I bought it by my effort.. I not like blowing water like them as well.. They want drive what, just drive.. As what i know, most of my old friend just for good looking. They driving a good and nice car. But when come out yum cha, they wallet only have Rm10 or RM30 like this.. Guy.. See your face I already know you just look nice outside. While inside, poor only la.. Why wanna so show off? And If i not driving a iswara, I wont able to met some so wonderful saga/iswara club members.. I can consider still very lucky.. Age 20 already got new LMST.. While people age 30+ only afford driving a bike or a kancil.. So I dun think I need to go too much.. But I know that when I was age 30, I confirm I driving my dream car. I believed it will happen.. Even my wife gonna support me.. Hehe.. Finally, be happy with our car. No need to jealous other people..
Why I'm so free to do blogging now day? Because my dear told me not going out in night these day cause in Hungry Ghost festival.. Hehe..
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment