Saturday, August 11, 2007
Why so smelly?
Today early morning had two appointment.. One is a malay guy which bought the visor from me.. Now only I know he is the one who who settle car loan for blacklisted.. He told me that his members was in accident and have a fight at Shah Alam. So he went to back up.. Haha.. Sound great. The another appointed is from MAX.. who bought a voltage stabilizer from me. I hope he satisfied with the voltage stabilizer and feel happy with it. After that, then i went o S&M complex to get some accessories for my dad.. Not to forget I get my room light at E-max and be window shopping for something. Haha.. Still prefer doing business from howie.. By the way, I spend RM100 at S&M today.. Bought latest LED room light for my dad and some accessories for myself. The LED cost me RM40. Which is more brighter and more better that the LED that I bought and mun tat bought. Monday I gonna going again to get another unit for the LED. Because the LED is awesome. After done everything, then went back to wangsa maju to find my friend.. Bought some DVD from him and it so fucking clear and nice.. Dead silent I bought. Like Original man!! After done, then I go find Ah meng to had my lunch. At same venue. Haha.. After had, then i go his home see him play his on9 game.. The song he played is nice, but the game he played really turn me into sleep.. See him play a while, cannot stand liao.. Damn sleepy.. haha.. Then I cabut to my gf house to sleep.. Thank for your time Ah Meng.. Hehe.. And your Blue Colour Marlboro is not delicious at all. Hehe.. Then I went to had my dinner at Jusco Maluri with my parent and my dear. visited the Madam Lim's restaurant to had my dinner.. After that, then I take away some food to my grandma.. After eat, we together went to my grandma house.. She having her dinner.. When I arrived, I pass her the food.. She like to eat that food.. I still remember when I was small, she always bring me go to market at pandan jaya.. Exactly the same market right now, She will bring me into the small lorong to eat some mee.. And now, is time for me to bought her back some mee.. Hehe.. My grandma loved to see us going visit her.. Hopefully she will shift to stay with us.. While later, they bought durian to my grandma house.. Oh My GOD!! I hate durian.. I don't ever like to smell or eat a durian. It so smelly. Make me vomit only.. They eating inside, I go out see scenery view.. Hehe.. Seriously I hate durian since I was small. I dunno why. While my family loved Durian alot. After that, I was talking with my cousin.. He gonna to marry soon.. He told me, why don't convert my car into NGV gas system.. haha.. I told him alot of disadvantages.. Then i told him it will waste my bonet space.. Then chat I offered him the Voltage Stabilizer.. I give him try to use it.. Then I open my bonet to get my tool.. He saw my woofer and started to laugh me.. Me put the woofer already wasted the space what.. haha.. I told him this is different.. After a time, i sent my gf back to home and I going to my home as well.. That what I doing blogging now.. This is all I wanna blog.. Now gonna to read all my latest issue of car magazine.. everymonth spending RM100 for car magazine.. Hehe.. Hypertune, Shift, extreme, gila kereta, Kereta, Icarworld.. This is all the magazine I bought everymonth anf I had alot of collections of it.. Those magazine is my collection man.. Always refer many info from it..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment