Today went out with my dear to have a movie.. Watched transformer at IMAX. RM15 per person while it almost the same price in Premier Class at GSC.. Can la.. Big screen. Comfortable some more.. This is my first time enter IMAX. Hehe. Before watch the movie, we went to have our lunch at Sushi King. After done our lunch, then only go watch the movie.. When after watch, walked to lowyat and grab my wireless stuff.. I just setup my whole house having wifi. Using all ADSL2 wireless.. Cost me around Rm600.. Cause mostly my house having 5 laptops and I lazy to do all LAN wiring. So I just get a wifi for my house.. Luckily I just upgrade my net into 4mbps.. If not, 1mbps is not enough for us. Hehe.. Now the net is fucking fast. But the modem seen have some problem and wanna bring back to lowyat to confirm whether what is the problem for it.
I wanna get a new pet for myself.. I thinking wanna buy a hamster, or a gunny pig, or a snake or a scoprion, or a spider or a hermit crab.. My friend having a snake which the colour same as his satria exterior and interior. Yellow and Black. hehe. Today I just saw a very nice scorpion.. Fully black colour and it so fierce. I love it so much.. But my dear doesn't agree for me to have those thing as a pet. cause too disgusting liao. Wuwuwu.. I wan a black scorpion.. It so nice.. Otherwise, I gonna to buy a big fat rabbit.. Hehe.. It so cute too.. Fully white.. But, I scare the rabbit eat all my favorite carrots. See how la.. Either scorpion or a rabbit. Hehe. But I scare boy boy bully them. Haha..
My carbon fiber laptop. Haha.

No comments:
Post a Comment