Friday, July 13, 2007

Sick for 3 days!

Just get abit ok after 3 days sick. Head pain and dizzy all the day. Wonder what sick I had. Make me so suffer and even so hard to drive. Today just feeling abit and fetch my gf to college cause she wanna blood donation. Really so tired and sleepy. Sleep inside my car. When sleeping half way, fee someone is knocking my windows. When open eye, saw douglas knocking my window and asked what happening. hehe. No problem la. Just waiting my wife finish donate only..

I had missed 2 club meeting. Because I was sick and unable to join the meeting at bandar baru bangi and also bandar baru ampang. My wife don't allowed me to go out at night since I was sick. So at home watch dvd all the time. When I was searching for dvd, suddenly my mind think about my ex classmate, ah yee. I remember she wanna borrow me a drama and till now, don't said the cd la, the drama name I also dunno. Hehe. Today i received a sms from a club member that I was being vote to be a marshall team in the club.. What the marshall team do?marshall team is to make the convoy or TT become successful on the road and won't block other road user. It have front car, middler car and last car. If the convoy like about 20+ cars members, I still managed to be a marshall team. If more that 20 cars, I think is a problem for me. Last time I had be the first car among the convoy and also a marshall team. Kinda very tiring de ler.. But now they officially vote a marshall team. Me was in the team. The next convoy will be next month going to putrajaya AGAIN. Hopefully this convoy can have more car club to join. Be a marshall team, need to buy a emergency light to put inside the car ler. Not fun also de. See how la. Hehe. I also hope to be the marshall team but not nice lor. Find a P driving license to guide you all. hehe.. Hopefully this new club wont like SIOC. This new IAS club just being made almost a month. Already got 200 members. This is great, Hopefully it still can expand getting bigger and bigger.. And now, we are designing a car sticker and also a official shirt for our team members.

No comments: