Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Long time no post liao.!

Wah.. Long time no update my blog liao. Keke.. cause busy work ma.. Wan $$ for my family.. =P
I finally managed to get a sport rims for my car jor. Hehe.. Got sport rims jor then jao continue pimp my ride! Bodykit and spoiler all is waiting for me liao. Hehe.. Recently I met back a old friend.. Kinda long time no see him liao and nearly get forget of him. Hehe.. He already transplant his 1.3 satria into a Mivec engine. His engine was so clean and nice. And the important thing is, he transplant a MIVEC 4 throttle engine. Sound great right? Today I was driving my cousin putra since he going out station and I help him jaga his kereta. Drive his car go JPJ luckily no enforcement saw me. Hehe.. And then I went to carrefour to buy something. That time mun tat called me. He wanna to install his car alarm.. And i think he install blackhawk alarm with voice module. Mun tat, seriously tell u, install a voice module alarm you will regret. Unless it was a Viper brand. Let forget about his part. I was driving his putra on the way back to my home. Since it still early, I drive it go to TBR to find my friend. After doing so, then I going back to home. When i was in highway, i saw a black celica infront. Since no car and i kinda excited since it was my dream car, I tiong that fella with my cousin putra. Sound crazy? That fella not losing it too. He kept on step on his gas wanna smoke me kononnya.. But with my cousin turbo putra, he wan smoke me also hard.. I bet the celica was 140bhp edition. So little bhp only.. While I tiong him in 3rd gear at rpm7k. Sound fierce? I can heard the exhaust sound so loudly.. Then I shift into 4th gear, the blow off valve giving a hard sound, Tiusssss.. Mahai. Turbo blow valve so nice to listen.. 4th gear at 160km/h. Since the celica already behind me, I saw him trying his best to tiong me. Then in 5th gear, I already at 200km/h. Say bye bye to him liao. Wahaha.. Those apexi RSM make me so excited. Last memory was 240km/h. When my cousin see it, sure heart attack. Break his record. Haha.. No wonder my cousin die also dun wan sell his putra.. Now i know why. And, I give up on celica liao. Useless sport car. Haha.. If got people give me free, I don't mind geh. Haha. Driving a turbo putra, not speed not putra liao. Hehe.. His putra so stable and nice to drive. Wonder so good is he give me his putra and I give him my iswara. Haha..
My friend Mivec Satria. Hehe. Now he put GTI bodykit jor.
This is the rims i wan. If who know this car owner, senyap senyap la. Hehe.

No comments: