Sunday, July 8, 2007

Cadet Police!


Today I was cleaning my cabinet. And I found this emblem inside my cabinet. Why I have this emblem? because when I form 1,2 and 3, I was a cadet police.. When in form 1 and 2, i already become a head in our group.. Once going form 3, I become a Lans Koperal and can said very big among afternoon section la. I got 2 certificate which given by a inspector from dang wangi. One is m-16 shooting training and another is Kem Cadet police..I still remember when go any function, we come out to jaga that time. Look so nerd. Haha.. Holding a whistle and a baton. But those baton no use de la. just make our pant more heavy. but I love the kawat. So Discplin.I still remember me is PC1043. Hehe. But once form 4, quit la.. Very boring of ko-korikulum. No join anything except badminton club.. I miss my last time ler.. Kinda fit compare with now.. =( But nevermind. I gonna go Fitness First with my friends. I wanna go keep fit before wearing wedding cloth. Hehe..

No comments: