Friday, July 27, 2007
tiring life!
Kinda Long time didn't do blog liao.. What to do ler.. Work like hell plus stress.. Working at HP shop for 3 days really tiring.. Tomorrow I will be off and Sunday I will be off too.. Malas mau kerja. Hehe. Furthermore tomorrow is my mom birthday. So not even me, my cousin also need to be off and going to my mom birthday dinner. Hehe.. Luckily in the working time, I had a new psp to accompany me.. But I heard PSP lite is on market soon.. Wanna get psp lite and this psp will be giving it to my brother.. PSP really very funny to play and fun to have it. It can help me on9 and surf net too.. Hehe.. What a nice product.. But something make me damn stress and tulan on a customer.. This customer came to my shop and wanna bought a phone.. He don't know what phone he want and he didn't mentioned the budget he want! So I bet he must be a rich person so I recommend him alot of phone.. Talking with him almost 45 minutes and at last he told me, he just put on budget at Rm650 only.. WTF~!!! Talked so long, only have Rm650. Never mind la. Customer is always got right to do so. So I recommend him k750i. Cheap at good. He so interested on it and he compare it with w800i. He love the k750i design alot and he wanna walkman phone. So I called him to flash tis k750i into w800i firmware.. So settle this part. So another crazy stuff happen.. He wanna compare w800i with w810i.. He keep asking me, is the k750i flash into w800i firmware, can beat the w810i in term of sound and camera? I had told him many time, it can't be! W810i still the nicer is comparing. And he looked like understand and later on, he asked again.. Does the sound and camera win w810i? Mahai.. If you are not a customer, confirm I will be end up laying at the floor! KNNCB! I damn tulan like this customer.. I give a example on him, buying a wira then put in evo 6 engine, you expect to win evo9? Damn damn stupid man I ever met. So nevermind. The deal still getting on. Bought the phone from me and I sold him for RM640. He looked happy with w800i firmware.. And till today, he called me!! He complaining why his k750i using w800i firmware cannot win his friend w810i sound!!! Cibai.. I really cannot stand.. I beh tahan him. I totally beh tahan him. If I still continue talk with him, I will die or I will make him die. So i pass my phone to a girl worker and call her to tell him.. At last done! No cow brain mother fucker. Buying a RM600++ phone wanna function better that 800++ phone? Go die la.. I don't know who the hell born the man like this and the suprise thing, he still alive on this world.. Cibai betul.. Don't want said liao.. Wanna play my psp. Hehe..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment