Saturday, July 21, 2007
Stubborn cousin!
Today actually my mood was kinda good and was with my family having our lunch and also ordered the next week food. But I received a call and make me bad mood. My stubborn cousin was giving problem again! This is my uncle daughter. Her age 21 this year while her attitude beh tahan.. She had have a fight with his father since last years and till now still not yet ok while her mother was in canada! She always go out at night till 4 am something.. And make my grandma worry about her and she can't sleep. Make my grandma fall in sick.. She always go out at night and I told my parent one day she sure kena since in our bolehland safety is not that good for a girl like her.. Pass 2 weeks she just kena at Rums.. Called my cousin and help her.. And today, she called me and my cousin as well to help me. She cheat my grandma said going friend birthday. But now, she going to Kuala Selangor with some friend and what happen? Accident happen. Luckily my cousin is with me. Then we drive goes to Kuala Selangor go lift a hand. Is raining somemore with my so so handling car was hitting 180km/h. When I driving that time, my friend called me up cause he saw me was speeding. He asked me izit chasing the blue putra infront of me. I said my cousin having accident at Kuala Selangor and asked him wanna join or not.. He agreed and within 5 minute, i hear his roaring car was behind me.. We arrive to kuala selangor and give a help for my cousin. Done everything by end up paying $$ for them.. Haih.. I bet her not to disturb us anymore. I feel very sien already. With his stubborn attitude, she make our life more difficult. Monday going to Bangi to have look of some sport rims.. If no any nice sport rims, I will get my friend sport rims. I buy sport rims and my dad support me 4 michellin pilot tyre. Thank dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment