Thursday, April 5, 2007

What should I do?

Today I went to college to get my result. Haih.. Failed 1 subject I can't expect to get a higher CGPA. So fucking disappointed with with my CGPA. Semester 1 get 3.0. Now get 2.67! Drop 0.4. Fuck it. Regret didn't study well for that subject. I sick of studying now. I thinking to give up on my study. I wan to quit from study. But after I quit, what I can do? HP seller? Callmen? or Foreman?? I don't wan everyday sit on the HP shop, I don't wish to hide under the bridge or sleep on highway for being a callmen and now it only I can do is, work at my friend accessories shop. It would be a benefit for me. But salary only RM2k being a accessories worker. If I get to learn all the thing in 3 month, the salary will increase to RM2.5k. I don't wan my life stuck in working as accessories.Unless I got modal to open a accessories shop. It possible, but need find my cousin to be my partner since he work as accessories shop before and he had mention to open a accessories shop before. I know open a accessories shop is not cheap. At least need RM50k as modal. What should I do? I don't wish to study anymore.


Forget the sad part. Continue with my car project report. Today my friend accompany me go to tarc. He wait me at the playground at TBR and also help me jaga my car. We continue go to accessories shop to install my alarm and he wanted to get a MTX subwoofer and also amplifier.(FUcking rich guy. Using JBL and now wanna use MTX). When finish instaling my alarm, and we test it. Cibai him ark.. Change alarm already. And didn't tell me. When i try my alarm, he sengaja go click his car alarm and at they laugh.His alarm so yeng. VIPER brand. When I knock 9 his car window, the alarm will be like "Tu...Tu...Tu... Get away, This car guard by VIPER." Damn yeng. My alarm can't fight with him ler. His alarm RM1k. Cibai betul. With high technology tinted which how hard you knock the window also won't break. Only use boom can break the window. I driving iswara, he also driving iswara. Why his Iswara so yeng? Same colour same model but different birthday of the car. We might be creating a register car club with using "CSI". Club Saga and Iswara. But I think this club name kinda weird and we trying to get another name if possible and also creating the club logo. Before we creating our car club, we wanna be Official SIOC member first, then only creating our own club. Must have a back up at behind. Now, I had 30 friends which is driving Iswara Aeroback. We hope all of them can join our car club. If done, I will be in-charge of making sticker and our banner. And the Founder sure is GTR Iswara. Haha..

No comments: