Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My future?

Today my dad have a talk with me when I was so free sitting in the living room reading magazine. He asked me, in future what I would want to be.. I was thinking, sure a mass communicators. But think ha think ha, cannot be ler.. Failed jor in exam. Don't know can continue study or not. So I told him, I wanna open a car accessories shop. My father quite satisfied with my answer and he told me, you need to learn all the stuff before open an accessories shop. So I will learn it by working for my friend.. He told me, open an accessories shop is not a easy thing. Need alot of $$$.. He told me that, he got think to open an accessories shop and he can't guess that I also having a same answer. If he open an accessories shop, I sure be the one who very happy. Haha.. But dad, I will study hard for my exam. Yes, open a accessories shop is my wish but I scare I can't do it goodly.

Yesterday is my new car first service. All is working fine and today finally I get habis meter.. Mean? 200km/h I can achieve. Why? Because I had setup a tuning for my car and a compressor. My supercharger is going to install soon. Now my car can fight with standard waja 1.8. damn happy with the result.

No comments: