Sunday, April 22, 2007

Happy Birthday...

Today is my cousin birthday.. As usual my parent will treat all eat. Who ever birthday, my parent also will bring them go eat. We went to a restaurant at ampang which we always go and had our dinner.. My cousin come with a friend. This friend so funny and I laugh till my tummy pain. We had ordered crab and eat. When the dish arrive, it had give us a lemon water for us to wash our hand after eat the crab. When the lemon water arrive, it using a quite nice container which made from glass. Once it arrive, my uncle told my cousin friend that is the water for her to drink. After my uncle said that, she really take and drink it. It damn funny until I can't stop laughing. But luckily the water is clean and can be drink. She at there laugh. Hehe.. After eat our dinner, we went to the night market at ampang. Walk walk then go buy cd listen. But alot of techno song. Why i bough alot of techno song? cause all these song is what i listening when I was still in secondary school but all the cd gone since borrowed friend it never return. Haha..

Today I contact my Iswara GTR friend. Asked him why so long never contact me and how his car going on.. surprising, he already live at Penang with his GF. Wah Lan eh.. Go so far how to visit you? He send me of his car photo and it totally different that what i saw last time. Hehe.. Got money what also can la..

Jeng Jeng Jeng Jeng;


Today I had so MUSICAL SKY accessories shop. This shop famous with fiberglass job. I bring my car and quote the price. RM6k for it. What I do? I wanna make a fiberglass at my boot for my sound system. The bonet and also the space at the boot. I wanna put in 2 units of 15 inch Orion woofer, 2 units of 12 inch JBL woofer, 6 coxial and 3 set of component. Nice job. Wanna send my car for competition sound system. haha.. Wanna be my father.. He encourage me to do so and hopefully he will sponsored me. haha..

No comments: