Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Nearly accident!

When i going home after college just now, I was driving 100-120km/h all the way. When arrived at the curve at mrr2 near flamingo, I was turning down the speed to around 90km/h. It had alot of small stone on the first lane and I don't know what happen. When I turn, my car behind get buang to the left side. It really a third nightmare for driving car so long. Lucky I holding the car steering kinda hard, if not, I guess I won't be here going blogging. Lucky in the middle lane had no car. If not, bye bye willson.. It kinda silly for me because all the time i will be driving max 80km/h when I in that curve. That proof that, the new iswara are more lighter that my previous iswara. No doubt that it can ran 190km/h. It must need to make Ultra Racing bar asap.. Thank god to giving me alive..

No comments: