Friday, April 13, 2007

eksperien on GTi.

Today I managed to drive my friend Satria GTi.. Complete with 1.8 mivec turbo engine, full stabilizer bar and full performance upgrade. But, this car really suck. Althought his car fully mod, but come to cornering, totally vanished. No point for a car which is powerful, but turn in the cornering, it suck. I really don't know what the point people buying GTi. Putra is even better. When speeding, the car is light like shit.. Can feel it flying. Last time I heard people said and I couldn't believe it. But today I try myself, the fact is the same. A light car which suck in cornering and turning. No point getting this car. My friend spend RM30k for the performance, and it still suck like hell.. I wonder what happen is the car is stock. He told me that he wanted to sell off his car for RM40k last time, but can't sell it. Cause it not worth to sell. he bought for RM70l plus last time plus modding RM30k, it almost 100k. So now, I will not proud on GTi. How love how nice also no use. Performance suck. So fucking disappointed with this car.. I really don't know why people so like this car since it suck. Maybe what i see is, their just like to look and what the spec and they didn't test this car.. Once they test, it suck.. Moreover if it stock without any upgrade. I really can't imagine the performance. Look like a big ass car only..

No comments: