Thursday, April 12, 2007
New woofer!
Finally I managed to change my woofer. Same brand same model but different RMS. Nickel brand damn funny. All woofer same patern but the different is only the size and RMS which written on the magnet. The woofer magnet now is so huge. The bass was fucking nice. Haha.. When I arrive at the accessories shop, surprised that ah leong was there. He adding a electric crossover on his iswara. Then good la.. We put our car they and we go yum cha. He working as debt collector now.. Not illegal debt collector.. Is license debt collector which help bank to collect back the debt or car which doesn't pay the installment. Once I told him now work as callman back, he laugh at me and said " Callman again? Huh.. Cannot cari makan.. Follow him be debt collector better". If you tell me earlier, I might be follow you la. But now too late liao.. Let me play until boring then I follow you work lor.. Working at debt collector consider a rich job. Can get untung a lot.. After chatting, then we go back to see our car. All job is done. Then I going back my home to put on my dashboard fur. After an hour, finally the job is done.. So happy with it..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment