Saturday, April 14, 2007

Fun~!!

Today with some friend driving from Pandan Jaya to Damansara Damai, my friend accessories shop. 6 cars park at the shop totally disturb him open business. Haha.. But lucky we got parking at opposite of his shop. Grrr... When I arrive that shop, mahai ark... so many stuff sound system which on sell like HELIX, MTX, and Pop MOMO. haih.. But no money buy. Kaka.. Nevermind la.. We tune our sound system.. My new woofer and setup it can go 40dbl.. Wow.. It great man.. But I found that my spoiler longgar due the vibration of the woofer. Just tighten the spoiler. My friend satria had new exhaust setup. The muffler facing to sky. I asked him won't keep rain water or water inside? He goes his car, take his mineral bottle, and pour inside. What happen next? All water come out under the muffler. Cause the muffler got 3 hole for the water to go tru. haha.. When he pour, I said, Don't pour... I asking only. Scare me only. Haha.. Today, my iswara get evolution. haha.. Hit 99 and get 190km/h. Yeah!!! It a suprise for me.. No wonder new iswara LMST till 200km/h. cause it can achieve. Try at batu caves. Smoke my friend waja, wira, and Myvi.. Go to project wangsa maju and wait for them.. It so suprise for me. Haha.. But each gear, tarik till 7k rpm. I not feel proud of the speed. Wait me until I put in GSR or VR4 turbo inside. Now just got the budget for Ultra Racing bar. Strut bar, fender bar, 2 point lower arm bar and room bar. RM1k for that.. Dad.. New car use more $$ ler.. Sponsor me some la. Haha.. Mahai.. Actually got people register CSI already.. haih.. Need to think other name and logo for my car club..

Before I forget, Today eon bank had sent me a credit card. wahaha.. Age 19 can apply credit card? Can!! I got the credit card because of my car loan. Age 19 already can lend money from bank and buy a car. Why credit card cannot? haha.. My card credit limit at RM30k. Wow.. Sound nice right? But I wont use it. Hehe.. My father call me to use ti for petrol only, but I won't use the credit till I really have a fix income.

Today when my dear saw my dashboard fur, she goyang kepala.. Aiyo.. No design at all.. Let me help you design la.. And yes, she design nicely for me.. And so cute. Kaka..


No comments: