Friday, April 20, 2007

End of CBC life!

Finally, CBC life already become a history for me. End of certificate life and wanna go into Diploma life if I can. Almost a year time with all my college friend. Quite fun with them. Especially Mun Tat, Derrick, Ah Yee, Albert, Loo, Meng and John. Is my pleasure to meet you all. The pass moment when together with you all, I hardly can't forget it. In Semester 3, I seldom with Mun Tat. Maybe he is busy with his new life and also because of he having an accident. But Mun Tat, in semester 3, you changed alot. Meng, In semester 3, you also changed alot. Always come early to class, and you trying your best to do everything in college. This is good for you. Bring it to diploma. John, I don't think I will joining you to Multimedia Design. Yes, I love multimedia design, but I won't waste my time again to study it. I already know those stuff in Broadcasting and I don't want to waste my time to study a new course start over again. It such a waste time and boring for me. When you go in Diploma Multimedia, Just intro those leng lui for me and Ah Meng enough la. Nothing much to said about ah yee.. Just keep bullying me since semester 1 and semester 3. Haha.. Good Luck for you.. Loo and Albert, nothing I can said much.. Just good luck for you all.. To all my classmate in college, good luck to you all.. Hopefully you will get a nice result and go in to diploma. I wish to study with you all in Diploma, but I scare can't. Hopefully all going smooth then I can continue my study. Friends like you all, I won't forget. It already in my heart till my last breath. Meng, next monday only find you. and give you the stuff.. John, Happy Birthday to you. I know today is your birthday... All the best for you and good luck.

To my dear, you Year 1 gonna end soon. Good luck on your exam.. In year 2, you can't playful like now de lor.. Wanna study hard. Year 2 is more difficult for you. When I not beside you, take care yourself ya. Try to care yourself too.. I know you care me alot, I will appreciate it. I will more happy if you can care yourself more. When I going to a far place from you, always miss me ya. I do really love you.. Wait for me. I had told you, might be not studying same college with you and I had my working life. I still thinking what you had told you last night. I won't make you disappointed and also worry me much. Althought you hate me working as callmen, and I promise you, I will quit when I enough work for that. I know this job is quit dangerous for me and it just using my life to bet on this job, but I like this job. Maybe I will quit it and work with my cousin. Thank for you love and care for so long..

No comments: