Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Will the snatch thief die?
A snatch rob just happen in front of my eye. Two fella snatched a woman handbag and the woman get injured.. The incident happen around 12 houses far from me. Then when the woman scream, most resident came out and fly bamboo stick toward the motorbike. I'm so surprise that their all so cooperate, and the robbers managed to drop from the bike. The more funny incident is, the robber keep running toward into the indian village and most of resident no matter is young or old also keep chasing and hitting their back. So without any mercy, I took a stick inside my car boot as well and waiting the thief come toward. When the thief ran toward, I hit his head like playing baseball style and he still not falling down. So their continue ran inside the indian village and disappear. Two of the robbers head fully with blood and don't know their will get killed or not. My mom was too worry and told my dad to call me back. I still can see the blood mark on the rod. Without any mercy, my dad threw the rod away. We believed that the thief was from the indian village and we face many cases of robbing and stealing around my house place. No wonder why the resident so angry and so cooperate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment