Today went to Autogen to install my shift light. Bought the shift light from Guan, and then installed it from Autogen. The shift light is so nice. Blue colour bulb.. Don't have picture of the light.. Maybe tomorrow only upload. haha.. XD With this shiftlight, I can avoid using huge ah beng tachometer. Hehehe...
Monday, April 21, 2008
Shift Light..
Finally my parent make up their mind to sell my mom de car. Since I'm not going to sell my car, so my mom sell his Avanza since our house have 4 cars... So after my mom sell his car, she can use the civic going to work since I'm not going to drive my civic to college since TOC parking are suck.. You know where we park our car? We parked it outside the college.. Then when got officer come to issue summon, then our guard will trigger the college warning alarm and student are ALLOWED to go out to shift their car although was in class.. Is this sound funny? Yeah. Is funny but it happen there. XD
Today went to Autogen to install my shift light. Bought the shift light from Guan, and then installed it from Autogen. The shift light is so nice. Blue colour bulb.. Don't have picture of the light.. Maybe tomorrow only upload. haha.. XD With this shiftlight, I can avoid using huge ah beng tachometer. Hehehe...

Today went to Autogen to install my shift light. Bought the shift light from Guan, and then installed it from Autogen. The shift light is so nice. Blue colour bulb.. Don't have picture of the light.. Maybe tomorrow only upload. haha.. XD With this shiftlight, I can avoid using huge ah beng tachometer. Hehehe...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment