It look so nice~~~~~
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Honda Civic 2.0~!!!
Today when to honda showroom at Jalan University to order my new Honda Civic 2.0. That showroom just beside TOC.. Haha.. Went there with my parent... Actually I'm just taking on Civic 1.8 but then my father told me, get 2.0 civic is better. The engine is different and the spec is different.. It fully leather, Automatic transmission with Paddle shift. Mean I can either drive in Auto transmission or manual transmission. It so awesome... Before order, I go and test drive a 1.8 civic.. Wow.. It so good. The handling is fucking good.. It got the feature VSA (Vehicle Stability Assist). I used it pek corner in very confident. Not to forget the seat are great. Inside the civic is so comfortable. The most funny thing is, my parent was sitting behind and the salesman was sitting beside me. I was hitting 150kmh and it dun like 150kmh. I gonna to try higher but my mom told me not to go higher than that because that car was in showroom condition. And the salesman told me, I'm the one who tested drive the show car greatly..... This is the first time I drove a car with 17"inch alloy rims,bucket seat and HID. Wahaha.. This HID in the car is approve by jpj. What colour I'm choosing? I choose Gold colour. This colour was not in the market yet. The colour will on the market when New Honda Accord launched on next tuesday. Hehe.. On Honda Civic, The first thing I gonna do is convert the outlook into Type R mugen style. It so awesome.. Another thing is gonna to add a piggyback. No more fancy fancy accessories like gauge or meter. Civic must have their own style.. Hehe.. I confirm will gonna rev it madly with the I-Vtec engine with 153 horse power... Hehe... My dad told me to sell my Proton Saga.. No!!! I will never sell my Proton Saga.. Proton Saga is my daily ride while the Civic is weekend car or for my mom to use.. Proton Saga is a good car for me to play with.. It need to wait 4-5months to get car.. Wish to have it earlier.. Wanna dapau my dad Lancer with my Civic 2.0. Hehehe...
It look so nice~~~~~
This rpm meter is awesome.. It can't see everything until you open the door. When the door is close, the background of the rpm is black. Mean it just like a monitor.. When door opened, then the rpm will turn on. It like a digital graphic.
Damn~~~ This even more nice!!!!Honda Civic Type R!! It come with 18inch wheel and Semi Slick tire~~!!! The interior was so awesome~!

It look so nice~~~~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment