Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Fuck it~~!!

Damn.. Just finished my re-sit paper at TARC. I thought gonna to pass that paper so that I will continue my study at broadcast since I feel heavy to left TARC because of friends. But then TARC don't even give me a chance to think about it. I went to the exam hall, and I came out 15 minutes later... Damn tulan. What I study, it never came out. What I understand, it never came out.. Mahai... I will never try to re-sit that anymore. Just fuck it.. I will forget all the stuff, and continue my study at TOC... Since TOC are waiting to me now.. It need 2 and a half year to complete to course.. But luckily that, TOC gave guarantee job replacement after graduate. If your result good, merc service centre, naza service centre, lexus and auto bavaria are waiting for you. Or else, also got honda toyota waiting for you.. In that 2 and a half year, I will be taking 3 course. One is Diploma in Modern Automotive Technology, 2nd is City and Guild, UK Advance diploma in Vehicle Maintenance & repair and at last, is certificate in car sound system. In coming this 3 years, I will be damn busy.. From 8am to 12.30pm, will have class and 6pm-10pm I will having my part time course which is certificate in sound system.. I WILL NEVER TO RE-SIT MY TARC PAPER ANYMORE... FUCK IT~!

No comments: