Monday, April 7, 2008

RM2 Bonanza~

Today went to Time Square with my dear.. We ate at sushi king because the RM2 bonanza. Every sushi on the moving belt is just Rm2. Just for 3 days for Sushi King member.. Confirm I'm going because I love to eat sushi alot.. We ate many expensive stuff... Haha.. End up spending RM60 eating sushi.. It very funny.. each card holder can bring 5 person and each card holder only have 90 minutes to eat. Over 90 minutes, you gonna go because wanna give place for other customer. So after 90 minutes, you can pay the bill and go out the shop, and then come back. Then you have another 90 minutes. Seriously, it so worth.


26,27 and 28 May I'm going Pulau Redang with my dear as celebrating our 5 years anniversary. At May going, I already booked last month. Last month I booked for May, the hotel only left limited place.. Need to book in advance.. Same as Air Asia air ticket.. Just now go checked, no more slot liao. Luckily booked last month also.. use credit card to order air ticket is fun. Can choose seat place like cinema. hehe. But after done the transaction, citibank called me after 10 minutes to confirm the payment. So efficient.

My dear bought me 3 bottle of shin chan drink. She bought at 100 Yen shop which cost Rm4.90. It so cute which the bottle, got marble inside. The water is like ice cream soda which selling in our country but, that shin chan drink is nicer. Hehe..

Yesterday went to Autogen to changed my brake pad. Went there with Mun Tat.. Since Autogen haven't open, we went to the tire shop beside to ask about tire.. Before I continue, today I went at my friend tire shop at Klang and do balancing. Who said cannot do balancing because above 170km/h, the car steering shaking? My friend done it to me. After he do the balancing, he bought me to speed test just the shop behind his shop. It look like a dyno but it not dyno. We can speed on that wheel. My friend hit till 180km/h and only have MINIMAL vibration on the steering due with using spacer. My friend told me, saga/iswara not that fragile because he also driving a Vr4 Iswara Aeroback.. Not believe that wheel so much because it dun have the wind factor, and I test it on the road. At 170km/h, only got minimal vibration as well.. Damn.. Feel more confident with it now at 100-140km/h. Usually I not always speed to 170km/h and average only at 120km/h. If I fetching my dear, maximum is just 70kmh. Klang selling tire really so darn cheap. My friend offer me Eagle F1 baru RM175.. It so worth to get.. But then too bad wanna save money now.. Going to install high cam and adjustable cam pulley.. I need this 2 thing alot..

No comments: