Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Toc oh Toc...

Today received a call from TOC. They call me report myself next week at TOC... No need go for interview nor exam. Just report myself, then June start to study.. Gonna wear uniform to study jor. Doesn't like tarc can wear watever I like. Feeling like, miss TARC alot. I wonder why. Feel heart heavy wanna go TOC..
------------
I cleaned my car yesterday. Used 2 days to finish the whole process.. So tiring.

Before I polish my ride, here are those swirl scratch and hair scratch. See the flash and you will see the scratch clearly.


After polish, sealant and wax. here the result. :hyper: :idea: Those scratch being cleaned!







Here the step.
1) Wash (normal cleaning with Jusco brand car shampoo)
2) Clay (Perma Clay with kit shampoo as lubricant)
3) Wash (using KIT wax shampoo)
4) Polish with cleaner polisher (Soft99 metal clean)
5) Wipe the whole car with clean micro fiber cloth
6) Polish using turtle wax scratch and swirl remover
7) Wipe the whole car with clean polishing cloth
8) Apply sealant on whole car
9) Wipe the whole car with micro fiber cloth
10) Apply Wax (Liquid magic 101 wax)
11) clean glass with vasoline glass cleaner
12) apply rain X
13) wipe all the window with newspaper.
14) Stand far abit from the car, and smile with it. DONE~!!!

Look like mirror effect? hehehe

No comments: