Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year..

It 2nd days of Chinese New Year.. Kinda very happy.. 2nd days my angpau already achieve 21 pieces with amount RM1.2k.. Thank for my parent who give me Rm500 ang pau.. Hehe... So free tonight and finally all alcohol in my body consider gone.. Drink alot when reunion night and 1st night of CNY.. When reunion dinner, I eat dinner at my own home with my family and grandma.. Then went to my dear grandma house to have another dinner with them.. Luckily both meal I eat not much.. At my dear house, her aunt already give me drink alot.. He mix red wine with carlsberg.. Seriously, I really not sure what she added beside that two.. I drink 5 small cups, I already feel like flying.. The alcohol is so damn strong.. She only know how to mix I guess because she got a bar at Kepong.. I dun dare to visit her shop.. confirm get drunk.. Around 12am something, I went to Yu Lek.. A pub near by there.. My cousin was paying for the bill and asked us to drink.. Treat his workers and friend.. At that time, seriously I drunk badly!!! Luckily I still managed to drive SAFELY going back to home.. The funny thing, I can't open my gate pet lock.. Both of us was drunk like hell.. Then my brother open door for us.. As usually, 2 days of CNY my cousin with overnight at my house.. Until the next day we woke up, when we talk still contain alcohol smell.. He spend RM2k that night just for liquor.. I wonder how many cup of X.O we drank. No add any water at all.. But my cousin more great.. Blow a whole bottle of Chivas.. I wonder still got any people dare to drink with us.. haha... Anyone who read my blog dare to drink with me? When the 1st days going my father grandma side, all was happying talking and i still feel myself floating.. My grandma make ginseng tea for me because she said I still not really awake.. Seriously, I can see myself just 50% awake... At the night, at home drink again.. As I bought many cartons beer from my friend.. Cheap ma.. Rm65 per cartons (24 cans of carlsberg).. I buy more, baru RM60 per carton.. We vanished 4 cartons of beer.. Seriously I gonna give a full stop for myself.. No more liquor already.. Drink shandy sajala... Or maybe all liquor now a day is tipu punya? Tonight I be a very good boy.. At home playing computer and sleep early.. because I gonna to fetch my dear tomorrow.... When she know I drink alot, confirm she will turn my ear 360 degree... Hehe...

No comments: