My grandma still in hospital.. Doctor said that she can be going out from hospital around these 2 days.. she had been ward seen the day before reunion.. I still remember that that time I still at my grandma house with my parent.. My grandma was ill that time.. She was going to clinic at afternoon.. She was faint and all of us get shock.. Then my mom wake her up and sent her to hospital ampang.. My mom was so worry about my grandma.. Until yesterday, doctor told my cousin that called my grandma son or daughter to come.. When my mom received that call, she was so worry... My dad and my mom went to hospital together.. Actually we can't going to hospital in these day because we need to pray at 9th day of CNY.. But no if my parent not going, who will be going? Doctor told my parent that my grandma had nothing.. Just the heart not work 100% well. My grandma got heart sick since she was young.. So now after cny, will sent her to IJN... I will pray for my grandma... I love my family members alot....
Chinese New Year I getting more bored and bored.. Maybe I getting old and old? My parent was giving us money.. Me and my dear won around Rm900 from them.. Seriously, that the time is my parent give money to us.. We played 'Jinami' and the bet we playing is not small.. 1 Joker cost Rm5, and if game, it cost RM30.. >_<.
Now I was waiting the bank to open to bank in money to my account.. Then I will going to wangsa maju area and ampang area to hunt for rim..
Grandma, hope you are alright and get well soon.. I'm waiting you to come home...
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment