Wednesday, February 13, 2008

New shoe~~!!

Today finally I managed to get a new bigger shoe for my beloved car... A TE37 replica rims~~ Nice 1.. I just top up RM920 for it.. It include lug nut, spacer, balancing and alignment..

First, I thought I wanna get this 1.. But after it put it on my car, it look ugly.. Not fit my car..
But that rims look nice on my friend car, mun tat ride..

So this is my choose rim.. TE37 replica rim..
Bye my beloved steel rims~~~~ I will miss you that who you skid me when raining day...

New rubber... 195/50/15 Dunlop Formula D 01 at the front..
Rear using RockStone Radial N2000 performance tire...

After changed new rims, try my new set wheel on grip and also the sound.. It good.. Kinda quiet and very grip.. But, it got serious problem.. When speed above 80km/h, when I press brake then my brake pedal got vibration.. So I try speed on 140km/h, damn it.. The vibration on the pedal is more great.. So I went back to the shop and did disc brake skimming...

Skimming disc brake..

After done disc brake skimming, the problem solve and my brake now damn efficient.. Try emergency brake and it damn great..

My ride with new shoe.. Keep my car tonight and sleep early.. Gonna go KLIA at morning tomorrow..

Finally my grandma going back home just now..

No comments: