Sunday, February 24, 2008

New Rm50 notes!!

Today just realize that my dear mom gave me two piece new Rm50 note inside the ang pau.. While my dear dad give gave me 2 piece of old Rm50.. I thought I will have 4 pieces of new Rm50 note.. It look nicer that old note RM50...



Today my uncle went back to London.. I sent him and his family to KLIA in da morning.. Miss them alot.. My uncle sponsor me to went to London and find them at May.. I wonder my dear gonna follow me go or not... Hehe.. When coming back from KLIA, was driving 160km/h and when brake, totally failed! Hard braking press deep also no respond.. Luckily the highway was empty and I can slowly use gear braking.. Really so dangerous.. Gonna to upgrade my brake servo into VR4 brake servo and also put Mirage C62 rear disk brake to replace my rear brake drum.. Estimated by mech today will cost RM1.2k.. So expensive.. >_<

No comments: