After changed my wheel, the balancing not really nice.. When going to KLIA that time, was hitting 175km/h, the steering wheel already started shaking.. When crush at 200km/h, the steering shake badly.. While the most fun is, 200km/h going down hill and I believe I going to 210-220km/h.. Haha.. Climbing the hill at 200km/h, going down slope I guess it above 200km/h.. It damn 9 dangerous... Tomorrow gonna do balancing again...
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Sunway Lagoon..
Went to sunway lagoon recently... After it renovated, I didn't go there before.. So I went there with my dear and family.. RM55 for theme park.. Kinda expensive.. While now, we no need wearing a tag at hand.. It just wearing a look like watch replace as the paper... But the watch need to give them back when we return or else, will be fine for RM50..
Kinda tire now day.. ALways sleep late and early woke up.. I wonder why.. Sick for pass few days.. Damn it... Later gonna go BTS with my dear and my uncle family from london.. Their gonna to watch movie while me and my dear going to play bowling..
After changed my wheel, the balancing not really nice.. When going to KLIA that time, was hitting 175km/h, the steering wheel already started shaking.. When crush at 200km/h, the steering shake badly.. While the most fun is, 200km/h going down hill and I believe I going to 210-220km/h.. Haha.. Climbing the hill at 200km/h, going down slope I guess it above 200km/h.. It damn 9 dangerous... Tomorrow gonna do balancing again...
After changed my wheel, the balancing not really nice.. When going to KLIA that time, was hitting 175km/h, the steering wheel already started shaking.. When crush at 200km/h, the steering shake badly.. While the most fun is, 200km/h going down hill and I believe I going to 210-220km/h.. Haha.. Climbing the hill at 200km/h, going down slope I guess it above 200km/h.. It damn 9 dangerous... Tomorrow gonna do balancing again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment