Chinese New Year is getting near.. Just helped my dad to collect new money note at Bank.. While my dear was busying helping his mom put money inside ang pau.. Now day very busy to sent thing to my dear family house.. Buy so many mandarin orange, mushroom and also bird nest.. Give to my dear grandma and her parent.. Every year also the same thing I will do... So far, I have done so many thing.. Just tomorrow wanna help my dear to make cookies... Still got 1 thing haven't do!! Clean my car.. I bought so many new thing to wash my car.. New clay bar, paint cleaner, sealant and also wax.. Monday gonna clean it.. 1 day was given to my car. Hehe.. I believe now most people are busy ready for Chinese New Year.. Not forget, 8th days of chinese new year, I gonna to fetch my uncle and his family at KLIA... I thought this time I can have drive my dad new Lancer to airport and test the power.. But too bad it only can get after chinese new year. I wonder my dad still wanna continue wait or not.. =( 9th days of Chinese New Year is the biggest celebration for my family.. I thinking to get a pair of 12 feet fire crackers from my friend and wanna use it on 9th day of chinese new year.. But my dad said don't want.. Later police come kacau.. When praying, no good when got police come disturb.. Last year, I bought 2 pairs of 8 feets fire cracker and used it from day before cny, and 9th day.. But this year, my dad don't want.. So I wanna get some fire crackers sound clip and blast it.. haha...
My favorite sound past 5 years ago.. Floorfilla.. I wonder how many people know it..
Anthem #2
Anthem #3
Anthem #4
Anthem #5
Anthem #6
Anthem megamix.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment