See how fierce the DCOE 40 weber look like..
Saturday, January 5, 2008
DCOE 40!
I got a very nice offer for 2nd hand weber! It not DCOE 38.. It was DCOE 40!! Only cost me RM350. I should get it or not? DCOE 40 is a very strong racing carburetor! I had another friend using DCOE 40 as well and the performance really can nice.. Can smoke 1.5 wira. While when rev, the sound damn 9 fierce.. I'm still thinking should I get it or not.. Weber doesn't mean will have bad fc. Weber only will affect the fc if in improper tuning. My friend DCOE 40 fc more good that mean because he get a perfect tuning at Ramly Workshop. While I love weber alot and if I get, i thought will only get DCOE 38. While now got offer for DCOE 40.. It damn cheap.. Buy I still thinking, should i take it or leave it? Weber DCOE 40 is cheap. But wanna make custom manifold intake for the weber is expensive while it not plug and play. If is plug and play, I get it very long time ago.. Really dunno want get or not. DCOE 40 or Work Emotion rims? Grrrrr!!! So good if can get both at the same time.. =(
See how fierce the DCOE 40 weber look like..


See how fierce the DCOE 40 weber look like..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment