Monday, January 28, 2008

Jeng jeng jeng jeng!!!

Today went KLCC with my dear to get some cny cloth.. End up using RM400++.. Very cheap liao because both of us was buying.. Having our lunch at Sushi King.. I swear I will never go KLCC sushi king anymore.. It suck!! Time Square Sushi King is much more better.. Service suck, worker suck, food suck and what also suck.. Damn it.. Spoiled my mood.. Luckily got my dear there and my mood become better.. Hehe.. After getting all those stuff, thought wanna go Diesel shop and have a look.. Too bad my dear can't continue because she already tired.. So just go home.. Went to my uncle shop later.. Damn tulan.. A bunch of Along was at my uncle shop and table talking with another bunch of along.. First, I wouldn't know is Along.. My dear was sitting at the counter and suddenly one of the along knock the table and started wanna fight.. I called my dear go inside my car and sit since she not feeling well.. Later on, one of the along come to me and told me, don't worry.. Won't begin any fight.. Cause you wan do business, i also doing business.. That fella was the first customer my uncle shop opened and come and support our shop until now.. I really dunno he is along till today... So the funny thing I heard is, one of the along said " since like that, we bring that fella go inside our car and makan angin".. Then I bet you know what happening.. Haha.. Pity my uncle clean his place.. Chinese New Year is coming.. Wish all my friend who read my blog have a wonderful new year, and got a good health... Who ever going back home town, don't drive so fast.. Think your love 1... Happy Chinese new year...

Ipoh lang should know this car well.. Famous AE86...

No comments: