Saturday, January 19, 2008
illegal racers?
Chinese New Year is coming soon.. Haha.. Last few days ago, I having some play in KL-Putrajaya highway with a bunch of friends.. We having drink at Hamid Maju around 2am something.. While the bullshit sohai is coming.. Wah.. Si beh tahan.. He started talking cock with his super hyper fast Kelisa 1.0cc ride.. Chow Hai punya orang.. What you guy feel is someone told me, his kelisa smoke putra,wira, ek9, eg 3 and few car which cc is more bigger that a kelisa.. What you feel, is exactly same what I feel.. I told my friend, my 1.3 turtle ride want overtake a 660cc kancil also susah.. While is 1.0cc can smoke some car which cc are double that his car. Amazing.. Perodua must very proud. Both of them are laughing.. While around 3am something, wonder why all still haven't look sleepy and a friend suggested us going to putrajaya to have some air.. Haha.. No problem.. Since got new highway, we decided to crazy with them. The cock talking guy doesn't said anything and I think he knew that, when we in highway he will be in dead meat.. Around 8 members and all using local car.. The most higher cc car is Waja 1.8 while this car no need said la.. Sekali full throttle, we all makan habuk.. It had waja, myvi, lmst, kelisa and kancil.. Damn 9 syoik to listen my friend kancil blow off sound.. Psssttttt... L2 turbo with 89bhp.. Slightly same bhp with my ride.. We are happily playing on highway while that sohai can't catch up with us.. We are in 160km/h, we can see his car force to max.. Can't go higher. We think his speed only around 130km/h.. This what he mention can smoke so many car.. Wah seh... We cannot imagine that, the TOL are finally opened!!! mahai.. We all need to paid tol.. Have you guy seen a bunch of sohai on the same counter paying tol around 3am something? I wonder that malay girl will thought us is ghost or not.. Hopefully not.. Unbelieveable that we used only 15 minute arrive at putrajaya.. Because of the straight highway and new highway.. Thank for the sector who build that highway... Haha.. So at the end, the talk cock guy vanished!! At the straight road, I trying my car torque.. My torque even higher now.. Can wheel spin till 3rd gear.. My friend MYVI damn 9 jealous.. haha.. MYVI 1.3 is a very powerful car.. So far, I believe MYVI 1.3 K3-Vet engine is the most powerful in our 1.3cc normal passenger car.. (Don't so sohai shot me said myvi 1.3 more faster that rottary 1.3 ar!). Why i said so? MYVI 1.3 is DOHC engine.. Once his car above 4k rpm, the power is much more stronger that a SOHC 1.3. I had even seen I doing 180km/h, the myvi still can heading above me.. Don't look down on MYVI.. I had personally drove my cousin myvi 1.3.. It much powerful that my 4g13p in term on higher rpm.. Pickup is suck.. While top speed, damn nice.. So don't look down on MYVI.. MYVI is a very good and nice car for perodua..
Guess what the taxi driving doing? I'm on the way to my uncle shop, suddenly I heard a very loud tire screeching sound.. so I see the taxi is doing emergency brake. Guess what? The driver just wanna help the kitty to cross the road.. This taxi driver really so kind.. Or else, the kitty now should be dead...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment