Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Chinese New Year mood!

Chinese new year is coming.. In chinese new year mood now.. Cleaning my room, and buy many new cloth.. haha.. As usual, went to tailor to make pants.. Almost 3 years no went to that tailor to make pant liao. After graduate, prefer buy ready make pant. But, this year special abit.. Make 3 pants there... Almost 3 years no meet eric liao.. Meet Eric, and chit chat. I knew Eric since 5 years ago which he is the one who measure for me.. Haha.. Talk long time story.. Asked him how is the sungai wang now.. haha.. the important de is, still got people hide parang and metal rod near the stair case or not.. Since now, no any parang and metal rod can be spot at the stair case. maybe now lala world not really daring as we last time.. I still remember my friend hide a 16inch long parang at the side of the stair.. Luckily, he didn't use it before.. Or else, ham ka chan happen.. Think back last time, really damn 9 silly.. Not scare to die.. Thank who? Thank to the china town people who teach us become daring!! Last time story, don't want to talk much already.. Damn boring.. Now with new life, and happy life. It enough for me now.. While, I not sure that izit my spare tire compartment still hiding a 3 feet parang. As I know, last time when I doing sound proof, my dear taken it out and put it in the store room.. My car really got alot of weapon.. Who wanna borrow? Am I silly enough? My exam is coming soon.. Still not yet 100% ready.. how la gonna to sit for the exam.. Today happened something which very hurt me.. I'm driving with my friend going to Puchong Jaya.. We happily riding and doing cornering. When in straight road after the econsave, we hitting 150km/h. Suddenly, a small stone fly on my windscreen. BANG~~!!! My windscreen got crack abit. Luckily it not obvious. Only can see if see from near.. Damn 9 sad.. Gonna to fix it after Chinese New Year. While today make a appointment to service my car.. Wah.. So many people until my appointment on next week Monday.. Really so many people wanna service car meh? My license going to expire soon.. Said wanna go renew so many time but till now, still havent renew.. Yeah.. I'm going to CDL license.. I started drive when I'm in Form 3.. Alrready drove 3 year without license, and 2 year with PDL license..

Last 3 days, I having a drink season with some of my close friend and also my club friend.. We having a drink at permaisuri around 3 midnight.. We get disturb by tyre screeching sound done by some ah beng car. A ah beng wira going to make donut spining there but keep failed.. Keep skid.. Aiyo.. Donut spinning only can do if the car got LSD la.. Ah Beng really Ah Beng. Know nothing about car, only know how to mod exterior.. Exhaust noisy like hell.. I really feel shame of them. Since we cannot take the burning tire smell which spoiled our appetite, we decided to change venue.. But, my friend wanna how to them what is donut.. My friend who drove a iswara 1.3 which installed a LSD from powerzone.. He do donut spinning.. Those Ah Beng really damn shame.. What ah beng know? One word, "yeng" lor. But very sohai.. Know shit about car, started to mod. Chibai.. That why in automotive world, have so many rubbish...

No comments: