Friday, November 30, 2007

Yahuuuuuu!!!

Today went to Malacca again. Why? Because of my cousin lor.. He gonna paint his car and re-tune his car. So early in the morning, fetch my dear when she finish her class.. Fetch her go home and my cousin already arrived at her house. So we start our journey to Malacca. Before that, I think one of the ex classmate already forget me, that is Derrick. I see him so many times around college and I high beam him, he don't ever look at me.. This is so sad.. Forget about that. Today whole day at Malacca. See him tune his car while I also tuned my car.. It very nice now and the powerband suit me alot.. So when before coming back to KL, I remember that I wanna go extreme night while I forget is when. So I sms-ed Mun Tat and asked him. Luckily he replied me. The extreme night only start at next week. Still got time. But I can't find anyone who sell the ticket. Or maybe wanna buy at the counter. I hope Mun Tat will fetch me go. Or else, I don't want go. Hehe. I almost 2 weeks no wash my car jor. Very dirty now. Hopefully I can wash it at Sunday. My car was full with dust until I can play tick-tack-toe at my roof with my dear. hehe.. Now is my dear birthday lor. Hehe. Happy Birthday to her.. Tomorrow gonna bring her go celebrate. This time, I ordered a Jacket from Japanese. I bought the jacket from one of the Forumer who selling Japanese product. So I bought a baby milo jacket for her. it so comfortable and 100% made from japan. Not from China or Taiwan. Hope she loved it. Sorry Ah Meng. I ffk you today. I going to shift to pertama and I can't give him what he want. hopefully he not angry me.. Hehe..

No comments: