Thursday, November 29, 2007

Nearly accident!!

Today nearly accident at Time Square.. I was going up to the parking, and as usual we need to go up and then turn to the right when after take the ticket.. While that idiot was in wrong lane. So I don't know that and I going up. Then luckily my brake was good enough. Bumper and his bumper one finger place left. Or else, my front gone liao.. Going low yat there to buy accessories for my new desktop.. Used RM400++ for all those stuff.. 2 tubes of UV like, Coolermaster Aerogate II, ram cooler, and sleeve psu.. Still no time to install that yet.. Actually i was thinking change my processor fan as well.. but i get a very nice poison. water cooling system.. hehe.. RM450 for that.. i gonna to buyb that for my pc... But not now.. maybe next week.. hehe.. After done all the think, I was going back home. Stopped infront the traffic light before the pudu jail.. A honda civic type R is on my right side and a lancer 8 was on my left side.. Wah seh.. I damn pai seh.. Both car was in tuner car category.. Can smoke me damn fast although is there give me go for the first 5 minutes. When turn to green, the car was silent. No so loud sound from muffler but can heard fierce sound from their engine.. Seriously I'm thinking. I driving 1.3 and the muffler is damn loud.. What for? Or in other way, AH BENG? Seriously, I really didn't think gonna install those loud muffler.. Mine already minimize the sound while only sound loud at high rev. Like this I also feeling myself damn ah beng already.. Why can't be silent monster? I think gonna add in a midbox as well.. How about those car below 1.3? Seriously, those 1.3cc below with muffler louder that mine, I confirm can't take it. So what gonna got loud and big muffler? Still running 1.3cc below la.. Tiu.. People car 1.8 above also no loud muffler.. Or in other way, bunyi saja besar tapi tak ada guna.. Just like a car which I follow... Both of us is 1.3. One is lmst and I my friend was inside my car while another car is wira 1.3. We was climbing the hill at Bukit Antarabangsa.. As we know when climbing hill, we use low gear and rev.. That wira 1.3 really damn annoying.. The sound from his muffler really can't tolerate.. Till my car sound proof double layer, my ice and I still can listen at his muffler sound.. So I overtake him. In 2nd gear hitting 6k rpm on 90km/h, his car muffler cover my car muffler sound.. When I overtake him, i really feel him really an idiot. While my friend told him, his 1.8 putra gsr using hks muffler also not so noisy that him.. Pls la.. You and me also 1.3. Why you wanna make so attractive with the noise? If for other race, i know la. But that wira is a chinese young man.. Shit.. Look down on him.. while today I also got test my car 0-100km/h. It took me 10 seconds.. It a good result.. The next I gonna to Port n Polish my car, change to high cam and adjustable pulley.. And I wanna let go my ice as well.. Gonna quit ice and go into performance. hehe..

No comments: