Can see how nice I stick?? Hehe.. Stick all the door compartment include inside an outside of the door skin..
Friday, November 16, 2007
2 layer sound proof...
Today I had done two layers sound proof. Now my door so damn heavy.. Inside cabin, had less exhaust sound and my ICE become nicer because already filter those road noise. Today I only managed to make 2 front doors only. While the back door, continue tomorrow.. Cause not enough time liao.. After done, then I brought my dear to Jusco,Maluri to have lunch. When in parking level, I rev my car. You know what happen? Almost got 6 car alarm give my exhaust trigger.. When my car above 5k rpm, the exhaust will produce a very nice and loud bass sound. That the reason why those car alarm get trigger. Even when I reversing into my house parking bay, my mom car alarm also will trigger.So now when I reversing into my house parking bay, dun wan step acceleration already. Just let go the clutch slowly.
Can see how nice I stick?? Hehe.. Stick all the door compartment include inside an outside of the door skin..
Door panel actually no need to stick. BUt since stick until syoik already, stick also la. Just concern the place which got hole on the door...
Can see how nice I stick?? Hehe.. Stick all the door compartment include inside an outside of the door skin..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment