When came back at Malacca, straight away to sungai besi tol. Why? Because it had a TT to Senawang negeri sembilan. I forgot about that matter.. When I went there, there already start the journey. Then I need to chase them back. Luckily there going slow and wait for me. Actually I not feel like going. Since I heard that Cefire A31 headlamp can be fit into iswara, so I went there and see. one of the member already done it. It look so nice. I love it so much. After that TT, I went back to KL. Play with a member which using weber.. Wah seh. The weber damn strong. Become american muscle already. Crushing all the time only. Can't try to catch him up. Only able to stick him at speed 0-120km/h. While when speed above 160km/h, the weber become more strong. Actually about weber carburetor, it was a racing carburetor. I got thinking to install that into my car but is hard to get a good condition weber carburetor. Although you got that, it not easy to mod the "tapak" to place the carb into my engine. Estimated need around Rm1.3k for that. The another problem is, when after put weber carb, confirm FC will increase like hell.. Not all ppl know how to tune weber carburetor. Only a shop at PJ own by a malay guy call Uncle Ramli only know well to tune for weber. About that weber friend, before we start back to kl, he took out the Hose Egr Valve. So when we crushing the highway, his car temperature suddenly going up while my car still at 3 bars. So he stopped at RR and replug back the hose EGR Valve. After that, the temperature still ok but it still kinda high for us. So he went back and changed his spark plug and everything. Then only he realize it have mega squirt at the spark plug hole and oil filter cap. I think the engine gonna overhaul. He told me that he going to put 1.5 block. After he put 1.5L, then my turn to do it also. That mean, our 1.3cc was running 1.5 cc spec. Which also become 1.5 cc already. Hehe..
This is how Cefire A31 look like in iswara.


Look nice right?
No comments:
Post a Comment