Friday, November 9, 2007

Spark plug kong!!!

Today when I was driving, I rev to 8k rpm on 3rd. Then suddenly "boom!" Back Fire happen.. Then I know that my spark plug already dead. I'm using NGK spark plug last time which I bring forward to my old car. Why I rev to 8k rpm? Because I feel my car like power lost alot. Like no pressure at all. So I rev it and only I know my spark plug is dead.. So I went to buy a new set of spark plug.. NGK G power platinium. Cost me RM55. Thank to my dad for helping me get at that cheap price while market price is Rm110 which written on that box. So I installed it at my car. Seriously I can feel the different. My car back to power that last time. Yeah!!! I get poison with HPPC too. What is HPPC? HPPC is high performance plug cable. I thinking to get quadcore HPPC it look nice and good. But see how with this spark plug first. Later 4am something I gonna crush MRR2 to test my car.. Can't stop thinking the power of it. Hehe.. While my friend called me wait them at Bukit Antarabangsa.. Treat me eat roti canai kononnya.. Hehe..


How NGK G-Power Platinium look like:
See the head of this spark plug..

This is what happen with my spark plug. It get burnt!

Benefit of NGK G Power Platinium Spark Plug;

- Better Performance
- Better Durability
- Better Start
- Better Acceleration
- Cleaning Burning.

No comments: