Monday, June 23, 2008

Where I'm belonging to?

I guess I'm already found where I'm belonging to. I'm belonging into Automotive Technology industry. More and more I feel loving it each day.. Today I just done my presentation. Don't think that I'm studying Automotive Technology and I don't have any presentation or any formal stuff. if you think that, then you are outdated. We still having our presentation in class and we not only holding the tools. Although is 30% theory and 70% practical but he class going on more fun. Everyday having some talk cock session with some of my friend and everyday having different entertainment with them. The most enjoyable is, most of us becoming a street racer. Opss.. Should be Illegal street racer. Back to that presentation today, I really need to thank to my friend Gana.. This fella which make my life more difficult.. I simply basic tools, it make till so complicated until the instructor called me to prepare the presentation for it. What the tool it? Is just a metal ruler! We need using alot measurement tool everyday in our automotive life. Everyday need to measure piston, bore size, and many thing.. It just a normal metal ruler which I use everyday and till today, only I know a ruler is so complicated... I believed most people know what is ruler and what the usage of ruler. But, you guy know what the reading for 1/32, 2,42 and 1/64 on a ruler? I bet you guy should scratching your head now and thinking wtf is that. Haha.. Can imagine how a simple ruler that we used everyday and it actually is a so complicated stuff? I feel more fun and fun when entering the college as my life is more challenging. Many different task is waiting for me to complete and many stuff I learned on TOC. I wonder why I don't find that college earlier? The most funniest stuff is when MBPJ officer came and wanna issue summon. Once heard the warning siren, all of us ran out from the college and shift our car. That time the road you can see is like a racing track. You can smell alot of tyre burning smell and alot of smoke on that road. All of us was doing crazy stuff on that road.. Even MBPJ officer can't do anything to us. This is great actually. After that, everynight we having test drive session on putrajaya highway. Most classmate which had a car coming and join us. But tonight we not able to make it because all ready for the coming exam on Friday. We wanna going to Level 2 of study which is more challenging. For me now, handling a car is not a problem for me. The main problem for me now is troubleshoot. I need to have more experience on this matter. Anyway, I enjoy my new college now and I very happy with it.

No comments: