In market, alot of product was selling which claimed save fuel, more power, and extra millage. But does this stuff really work? very honestly speaking, NONE of 1 is useful... Especially selling RM200++ above which claimed more power, and extra millage.. We had discuss is with my classmate and some of them use those item before.. Actually I don't wish to wrote about this blog but, I seem some of among my friend bought those device and chemical, and I feel their really stupid. Nothing can make your car more powerful beside you modified the engine. If wanna save fuel seriously speaking, you just need a bicycle and that it! The stuff we discuss is aluminum crank pully WITHOUT dampener, power booster and the famous thing turbo, ops.. It not turbo. Is MINI TURBO.. Let me tell you 1 by 1.
lightened crank pulley without dampener.
In market, there got 2 type of LCP. One it normal LCP without dampener and one with dampener. Mostly with dampener it cost Rm500++_ above and without dampener you can just get it RM250. Without any thinking or proper surveying, most of them will get the lcd without dampener. Why? Cheap ma.. But what the different between those 2 LCP? LCP without dampener will cost vibration when in high revving time. Your engine will shake badly because of the pulley. When it shake, it will cost your engine mounting spoiled faster, crankshaft get tore, crankshaft bearing spoiled. With this 3 things spoile, I believe it need RM1k++ to get it fix. Somemore most of workshop is increasing 30% price by tomorrow.. So you just think yourself. Either it worth or not. Why people created and research a dampener lcp? Because it have the usage. The rubber on the dampener lcd will prevent the pulley getting vibrate or can say the rubber absorb the vibration which not harmful to your engine. Just to your information, Lightened Crank Pulley with dampener is the better! Better dun get the LCD without dampener because it will spoiled your engine badly.
Power booster and Mini Turbo.
This 2 item was a gimmick. They use mentally thinking to make you feel the improvement. Power booster is just a small device with have small capasitor inside and I don't know what the usage of it. It gave nothing improvement. It a device which totally useless... Imagine, just a RM100++ device, can give extra millage and give more power? If like that, I dun think people need turbo on their car. They can easily buy 10 units, then install it on the car. Sometime, you need to think and need to squeeze your brain to think it. Unless you really have many money, then you can just spend it and proud for youself "damn.. My car is fucking fast now after adding that device". Another thing is the very famous MINI TURBO. This 1 is quite interesting stuff.. Which it cost around RM230-RM300 as I see on the market. Actually I have using this device pass 6 months ago which I borrow it from my friend. My friend get fed up and he throw that device to me. Honestly speaking, that device is like you put the money into the sea. That device is just a micro compressor.. Every improvement it claimed by the product is increase pick up, more millage, and give more horsepower. This is totally stupid! You just cheating yourself. If want more power and better FC, I got a suggestion. Remove the blardy hell air cond compressor. Confirm can get more power and better FC.. Until now, still don't have someone which create a device which when the compressor turn on, it didn't pull any power from the engine. If you really want to show it improvement in term in pick up and more power, you can just sent it to dyno.. Your mentally always cheat you.. Sent it to dyno, and you know everything. Does this mini turbo worth to get? IT NOT! If you wan power, there still got alot of thing can be do. Change into high performance camshaft like what my saga doing, Port and Polish, then skim the silinder head. Stop wasting any money on useless item..
I'm one of the pit crew in MME race next month. I'm a crew for a Lotus car which sent by TOC.. said is sent, but I need pay for it 1 la.. hahaha... Seriously, I'm enjoy study more in TOC compare with my old college.. I get alot of knowledge from there, and learned alot of stuff.. Now mostly my car was done by myself.. Seriously, it awesome. Especially when crazy with those instructor. last saturday, I brought my car to welding ultra racing bar. The ultra racing bar must be weld on the chasis or else, will have weirdo sound. So howie bought me to a shop and weld it.. Seriously, I not really feel really heart pain. But once howie told me" come, we go other place. Don't see.. Will damn heart pain". After he told me that sentence, damn. It so heart pain. When the fella drill, grind and welding that time, it just like poking a sharp needle into my heart. My car is screaming! I swear I will never done that into my civic.. But that saga, is different. I use to modified the engine, handling and braking because I wanna join GRA event with my classmate next year is possible... Wish me good luck...
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment