Haha.. Now my Civic got HID, Latio got HID, then how about my beloved LMST? HID also la.. Hahha..

Bright enough? Haha.
Money money money. Now day money really so little.. You know how many piece of RM50 for 10k? Only 200 pieces.. How thick? This thick lor;


Jealous when saw i got alot of this money? Haha.. Yeah.. All is mine!! RM10k!!! Wahaha.. 10% gonna invest into my beloved lmst tyre. Wanna changed into Yokohama Parada Spec 2 after getting feedback from Guan. RM200+ each per tyre. After that, wanna use another 10% for Autogen.. What I gonna do, still remain secret. Wait I finish done, only I post it here.. haha.. Another 80%, I will used 50% to bank in into my account, and another 30& will bank in into my dear account to save for our future which the account is under my name and her name. Sweet ya? Haha..
Blardy hell.. I just realize that the racket Arc Saber I bought which cost me RM700++ it really have carbon fiber!!! Damn.. I thought is just a name carbon nanotech and when today I'm playing and resting, I only realized it a carbon fiber. No wonder cost so expensive.

Can see the carbon fiber?
Just strung my racket. 27lbs with Yonex BG66. can see 2 colour string? Haha. I bought 2 string and mix into 1 racket. So got 2 colour.
No comments:
Post a Comment