After done everything. I just went to autogen to continue my stuff.. Adding Ultra Racing bar. Hell ya, my car now can consider as track car. Haha. Actually I wanna install lower arm bar but too bad no stock at this moment.. But it got rear strut bar.. The buyer FFK, and I get it. Install the bar took around 1 hour. Install by howie itself.. he told me, autogen first time install rear strut bar for saga/iswara.. Why I everytime be white mouse? Haha.. But no doubt, his workmanship is nice. He make it nicely to me and I very satisfied with it.. When installed rear strut bar, it need to remove fuel tank. Haha. If I know it need to remove fuel tank, I won't pump full tank in da morning.. While howie is installing, i go and disturb jenson.. Bullshitting with him and another friend (which I met him today at Autogen).. All of us keep blowing water and Jenson made us laughed like hell.. haha.. Finally, Howie already finish install the bar for me.. Seriously, Howie now really become a joker already. Haha.. See him install till sweat like hell.. After install, help me clean my boot also ler.. Vacuum all the dust. haha.. The most funny thing is, I fetch howie while howie sitting at my boot space. Haha.. He damn scare sial.. Next sunday gonna went to autogen again to install my semi adjustable absorber.. yeah. I'm upgrade to semi adjustable suspension! Hooraaayyy.. hahaha...
During installation

No comments:
Post a Comment