Will post some picture in next post... Finally I have a new badminton partner which playing for double already.. That is my dear! Haha.. Finally my dear let me train her play well in badminton liao... Haha...
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Speed trap.
last week I was going to Johor by using Seremban Highway. And today, I received a speed trap summon.. Kelajuan Dikesan 170kmh. Rm600 saman and court case. Speed limit is 110kmh and I was driving 170kmh. Haha.. More 60kmh. Tomorrow my dad only will settle this stuff..
Finally my classmate in TOC all now became mature. All monkey already go to the afternoon class while I choosing morning class.. Knew a group of fella which more crazy that my Tarc friend. haha.. The most funny thing is, today learn about safety and their smoking inside the workshop. Finally now I felt TOC is much more better that TARC already. hahaha... Alot of joker and alot of fucker there. But 1 thing la, TARC got bus as transport while TOC also got shuttle bus. And you know what vehicle ar? A TURBO Avanza wei.. Damn awesome. But one thing not really satisfied about toc is the uniform. The T-shirt of uniform theme look like NEMO. You guy know what is Nemo right?
This is nemo if you don't know.. This nemo I capture it during snokerling in Redang.. Cute right? Haha...
Will post some picture in next post... Finally I have a new badminton partner which playing for double already.. That is my dear! Haha.. Finally my dear let me train her play well in badminton liao... Haha...
Will post some picture in next post... Finally I have a new badminton partner which playing for double already.. That is my dear! Haha.. Finally my dear let me train her play well in badminton liao... Haha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment