Wednesday, October 10, 2007

TOC or TARC or Despark Auto Academy?

I still thinking whether wanna go continue TARC or TOC or Despark Academy? .. TOC is Otomotif College at PJ. The intake going to start at November.. I get the offer letter, and told me go to interview. But, I feel like wanna going back to TARC and feel wanna go TOC or Despark.. How? TOC is not easy to enter. While Despark will have 6 month training at London and after graduate, it can work under Merc, BMW, Toyota and some other brand beside Proton and Perodua. TOC is kinda straight with you need really very interested on automobile. Else, you won't be qualified on it. But I still miss TARC. Most of my friend is from tarc while my ex cbc friend also in TARC. very miss the moment with them. We joke, play, talking bad, argue together and we enjoy it. And not forget we study in a class which we treat each members as a family. It hard to have class members like this. But all this thing is already pass.. Although still study at TARC, also won't with them anymore. TOC got new subject which is Certificate of Competency Car Audio Systems Installation. That subject I love it alot. It have no any requirement to enter that cause beside age minimum 16 and got strong interest on it. While both of this, I have it. But do you know how much the fess is? RM35k for the whole cost. 7 semester only. So expensive.. I scare I can't afford. Or, the other solution is follow my gf brother work at BMW at Sunway. It seem good. That why so many thing was like going end of the world. Dunno which 1 should I choose? Or can I said that, I also dunno why I study in Broadcast? Maybe at that time, I still dunno which road should I go. That why I take Broadcast first. After studying it, I very enjoy that course. but it turn me into very deep hurt. I failed that subject twice. Izit I really not suitable study that course? Now have 3 ways to go.. Go back back to TARC, or go TOC or go Despark.I only choosing two. Either TOC or TARC. Both also started with T and end with C. What should I do? Since tomorrow I kinda free, so I called mun tat to have some drink at college. Kinda miss my old friend. but I think only mun tat can give me some time slot to drink with me.

Today hide in arcade. Play time crisis 3.. wahaha.. Damn nice to play. And then, singchaii go rempit!!! I no any bike license, but I go rempit.. Haha.. Rempit at arcade la wei!! Haha.. Kinda fun.. Next time, go play again. Keke..

No comments: