Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Dead of Nanospeed 7000!
Today I saw a live show with my bare eye. I saw a proton Arena hitting a divider and turn turtle form first lane then slip to 2nd lane. Really so dangerous. Luckily I was on third lane. Else, I won't be here doing blogging. I just came back from Bukit Antarabangsa to taking something back from a worker at Embassy of German. I think that proton arena was in high speed. And then when after hit the divider, the car lost control. That why I always told my friend, when you not familiar with the road condition, drive safely. No point acting smart with driving fast while you dunno any road condition there.. Damn dangerous. I dunno the driver still alive or not.. The roof of the car totally gone. Hopefully the driver still alive. I had contacted my friend to came on incident to tow the car away and sms mun heng about the story. Damn chibai.. Maybe I still dreaming or what. I sms-ed wrong person. I sms-ed to Mun tat.. haha.. Maybe click too fast liao.
SEE!!! What happen with my beloved Nanospeed 7000!! I killed her!!! I was playing badminton with a group of friend. I do a hard smash, while my friend came and snatch the ball while he dunno I'm ready to smash.. So racket hit racket, my racket dead! Nanospeed VS Armotec. Armotec won!! Chibai la.. Now wanna get another racket.. But very good also. I can see what material inside. It had carbon inside. Haha.. Mun Heng owe a Nanospeed racket. Dun wan partner with him liao. Killed my racket!! Hehe... I told Mun Heng, 'You can imagine just now what if my racket not hit your racket, while is hitting your head? You will be end up laying on Hospital bed now.' Haha.. Seriously, my uncle accidentally hitting his friend with racket when smashing, and his head bleeding and need go hospital and jahit. Badminton is a very dangerous game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment