


To all the proton car driver who read this, pls becareful. Don't over estimated your car ability. Don't care you had whatever upgrade, adjustable absorber, 17"inch rims or carbon fiber, the car also can lost control. Those all thing is only cosmetic.
New thing I done. My car can't fetch people at behind liao. Although my car is 4 doors, but only can fetch 2 people. Because my rear is too low to fetch people. Slowly into performance.. Wuwuwu.. Just because of the ultra racing. Actually sometime I damn pai seh. People mod car while I mod car, I sport rims also tak ada.. Why? Many members asked me this, "Boy, why you mod so many thing, and you don't want to put sport rims?' I can't reply this sentence la.. Why? I more like to performance car. Now my car FC is good, pick up damn good. Even I driving half way, I use 2nd gear also can wheel spinning. What for I going to cheap 15 inch rims? As all they know, if I wanna change rims, I will go for 16" light weight rim with 205/45/16. This is the best rims for me. The bigger rims, only for cosmetic. If I wan change, I will definitely change a light weight 16 inch. That why I dun think wanna sport rims yet. For me, cosmetic nanti dulu. My Ultra Racing bar still havent finish yet. Roughly I only will change my rim next year.. Light weight rim + Advan tyre. Furthermore, my tire still not yet botak. Still very nice. Very waste money to change it.. After it botak, Then I can very proudly stick Advan sticker on my car. Keke.. Money hard to find wei. That is what I always think. So hard find money, always spend it. Dunno how to keep. Then the distance between to getting a sport car and a house is longer and longer.Today fetch my gf to college to wrote down the time table. I damn fuck up with SSH. Everytime time table on net, I didn't see SSH. It damn slow. Sometime 1 or 2 weeks after start, then only will post at net. Clerk at SSH chibai, do what also chibai.
While nothing better to do, snap picture of my car while my gf busy copying her time table. Kaka..
I think I didn't mention something happen recently in my blog. Last week when I was driving to Setapak using MRR2, I saw a kancil behind me. Can said follow me very near.. So I dun hog lane, I gave the lane to him because I heard some blow off sound 'ching pissst'. So I sense is L2 or L5 inside la. But after hear it again, I curious that why the blow off sound doesn't look like turbo blowoff like what my cousin putra did? So I try to tiong that kancil. Driving 120km/h climbing hill, stick with his back.. If the car is really turbo L2 or L5, it should be no problem climbing hill. It very good for L2 or L5 to climb hill.. That kancil totally no respond. And by the teenager attitude which have turbo, confirm they will race with you. But that teenager doesn't do so. It like normal 850cc car. So I feel something fishy already. I still at 3rd gear la wei.. Reading 5.5k rpm. If I dun use at that rpm, I scare mai be kick end at the hill. That kancil really die. Like stuck at 120km/h, but I heard the muffler sound like playing full throttle. So to save my FC, I overtook that kancil. Smoke in 3 seconds. Yeah. Stupid ah beng with NA put NA BLOW OFF! I really very respect Ultra Racing. My car have these 3 problems, Understeer, Over steer and Bodyroll damn great. And sometimes, it had understeer and oversteer at the same time. But after I put Ultra Racing bar, chibai betul. My car cornering damn better. Feel so relax when doing high speed cornering. Bodyroll also getting less. And the most funny thing is, hitting 150km/h, the car still not yet floating. A very great stuff from Ultra Racing. I think enough for today blogging. Damn long description. Later reader tulan and boikot 9 me. Hehe..

No comments:
Post a Comment