Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Jeng jeng jeng jeng!!

Haha.. This few day always hide at Klang.. What I'm doing there? Klang is heaven for sport rims. Kekeke.. I went alot of wheel shop at Klang and got some nice design which I like. 16" lenso, K-speed, enkei , advanti and some japanese light wheel rims. I like 2 design of japanese light wheel rims.. Both also 16' inch. That shop told me that, more rims coming cause for chinese new year and hari raya. So I might be waiting those all new rims. Because choose rims need slowly choose, cause it not cheap and if feel it bored, then jao tulan. The light wheel rims I choose black colour with red lining. Deep dish look. Very nice to me. It cost Rm2500 without tire. If pair with tire, RM5000 finish. Wuwuww. Need man man.. Some more still very long distance to Chinese New Year. keke.. Sport rims, man man la.. The light wheel I choose really very light. If compare with local or taiwan rims, their 1 piece rim can same as my 3 sport rims. Can imagine how light is that? What is the benefit of light wheel rims? Comfirm pick up better and FC better. What the benefit for heavy rims? More stable and grip the road, but pick up poor. But once in highway with heavy rims, you can feel the car getting faster. Why? You try spin a 15pound bowling ball with 9 pound bowling ball.. Which force more great? But FC poor lor.. This is the first thing I do this few day.
Another thing is, semi bucket seat. I already ordered a pair of semi bucket seat. It brand SSCUS. RM3.5k per pair. Gonna bank in to seller these day. My car finally got bucket seat!! Haha.. Another thing is SURBO. what is surbo? Light pressure turbo system. Very good. It improve pick up and braking power. Very nice product. Haha. Worth trying that..
Really need mod everything for Chinese New Year wei.. haha.. Want have new look and new performance for my car.. Some more wanna go tom sticker to stick sticker on it cause I got offer from Tom's sticker. Great right? Haha..

No comments: